Re: black box iphone puzzle game

It took me a lot of searching to find the game on the app store, but I did and here is all the information in one place:
Blackbox - think outside the box Free - iOS Game

By Ryan McLeod
Blackbox is one of iOS's #1 puzzle games.
Explore 71 unique puzzles (MORE COMING) without touch… Tilt, shout,

click, snap, wait, reflect, and hike your way to success; expand your

creative thinking;
ponder colorful visual clues; discover secrets along the way…

BEAUTIFULLY CLEVER

With ample satisfying "ah hah!" moments and puzzles as artful and

clever as they are challenging, Blackbox is as delightful to play as

it is to look at
and hold.

SATISFYINGLY SURPRISING

Frustrating, fun, and full of surprises… There’s more to Blackbox than

meets the eye. Can you find all the meta challenges?

HINTS

Every challenge has been tuned to be on the cusp of maddening but

always solvable. Some challenges take time, perseverance, and

perspective to understand,
but if you’re really stumped rest assured there are hints. To enjoy

the game to it’s fullest, only use them as a last resort!

LEVEL PACKS

Blackbox is jam-packed with 50 free challenges. Get far enough and

you'll get the option to pay to unlock more advanced challenges and

support the game's
future development (and keep it ad free)!

What's New in Version 1.3.10

(iPad/iPod players please refrain from installing this update! Fix

coming soon.)

So you think Blackbox is hard eh? Have you ever tried playing with

your eyes closed?

This update brings sonic interfaces to Blackbox. An entirely new

dimension of clues and dynamic feedback that infuse new life into all

71 challenges. But
this is about more than replacing the previous few sounds that I made

with my mouth and laptop. Adding these new sonic interfaces, paired

with careful
haptic feedback, and countless accessibility enhancements means

Blackbox is now accessible to almost everyone regardless of their

needs. Did I mention
the sounds are also just wicked cool?

So what’s a sonic interface? Well for the last year nearly 3.5 million

people have played Blackbox solely using their eyes. For the over 258

million people
worldwide with visual impairments, including blindness, the game was

more or less a literal Blackbox. The sonic interfaces paired with

Voice Over and haptic
feedback create an entirely alternative interface for Blackbox that

doesn’t require vision at all. So now, whether you use dynamic type

sizing to read
small text, text-to-speech to to hear content, or are fully blind you

can enjoy the same loving suffering that is Blackbox.

If you have ideas for how to improve the current accessibility

features please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at

a...@growpixel.com. Thank
you!

For those of you looking for a new puzzle or two, THANK YOU for being

patient with me and please hang in there. Until then, keep thinking

outside the box,
and talk to you soon!
P.S. Since this version of Blackbox is a re-release for the

accessibility community, the current icon is a throwback to the very

first “Blackbox Red” app
icon smile

Full release notes are as follows:
Full Voice Over support
Reduced Motion and Switch Control support (in development)
New UI Sounds and challenge sounds (some can only be heard with Voice

Over)
Fixed wormhole animation bug
iOS 9+ is now required to make the new sonic interfaces possible
New Credit screen transition
A puzzle the relies on a real GPS chip no longer shows on devices

without one
Plugged a few minor memory leaks
Improved TouchID animations
Cleaned earwax out of an existing challenge’s ears

over 70 mind puzzles that generally don’t require touch to solve.
Most VO gestures won't do much as the game is all about anything other

than touch for the most part smile I'll work on making this clearer!
There is a tutorial puzzle.
Updated: May 29, 2017
Version: 1.3.10
Size: 100 MB
Top In-App Purchases
1. Erudite Pack$1.99
2. 1 hint credit$0.99
3. Push Pack$1.99
4. 3 hint credits$1.99
5. 7 hint credits$3.99
6. 20 hint credits$9.99
7. Coffee for Ryan$2.99
8. 42 hint credits$19.99
9. California Burrito$6.99

Note: 75% of the game is free but there are two paid expansions and

hint credits, which can be bought or earned by referring friends via

sharing in the
game (helps keep things ad-free). That said, please email me at

a...@growpixel.com for promo codes and I'll provide as many as I can!

Blackbox on the US App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blackbo … tside-the-

box/id962969578?mt=8

Blackbox on the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blackbox-think-outside-

box/id962969578?uo=8&at=11l4LS

Blackbox's website
https://blackboxpuzzles.com/

AppleVis Forum
https://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-gami … x-seeking-

accessibility-feedback-outside-box-puzzle-game

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : warpling via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : warpling via Audiogames-reflector