Re: stw sound effects librarys

Hello! does anyone have direct links to all these sound libraries? I'd like to see what their prices are. For instance, the entire Hollywood Edge sound library costs around 12,000 to 32,0000 USD, and it can also come in an external hard drive. For the others, such as Sony, Sound Ideas SFX, I'm not sure about, for I am not familiar with some of the more rare libraries. If you can give me more information about how they work, or any resources that would be greatly appreciated. By the way, many of STW's sounds can be found in Swamp as well.
Thanks! :-)