VenturePhonics - Looking for Australian Testers + Consultants

VenturePhonics is a new small game development studio based in Melbourne, Australia, and we have just begun pre-production on a project to create episodic interactive audio dramas. We are looking for visually impaired people to get feedback and input on our project.
We are planning to make the product as accessible to visually impaired people as we can, and we'd love to get really good input on the design from people who understand what it means to live with low vision or blindness. Please fill in this for to the best of your ability, and we'll get in contact with you!
Link: https://goo.gl/forms/ueuhiFOFfR73LeuS2

We'd especially like to hear from locals in Melbourne and have a face to face meeting!