Re: Accessible Antivirus?

Got around to installing MSE. Totally accessible installation process. Updating was accessible, so was initial scan. Turned off scheduled scan with no problems. Can open the interface from the system tray, or just read that protection is on from there okay. All seems good. Maybe the protection is mostly a placebo, but that's all I really want hahah.
The one thing that I didn't like was it turned on windows automatic updates. Hope it doesn't make a habit of that, or pester me about having it turned off. Seems really user-friendly though, and doesn't slow shutdown and boot time as far as I can tell.
Cheers.