Re: Tekken 7 official topic, guides, tips and so on

Hi,
There's two things I'll talk about here.
Sorry to start this on a downer but it turns out my collector edition of the game won't be arriving on release day. There's some sort of delay in getting it ready for dispatch from Amazon. It just says preparing for dispatch, so it must mean they have the item ready to go. I noticed this yesterday and got an email this morning confirming the delay.
Now, I have a little bit of an idea what happens when the game starts up, but I don't know the order of things. This is thanks to someone in australia who is a day ahead of all of me playing at 4 pm my time which is around 2 am their time, so it was very amusing watching for a while.
Anyhow, when you start the game for the first time, it asks you to select your region for some reason. Then, there's two agreements you have to scroll through and accept, but I don't know how this works yet.
Then I think after that, there's the main menu, music starts playing at that point. I don't really know the exact order acccept story, online, then offline. In offline, so two down then x on ps4 or a on xbox one, you have arcade as the first option, then treasure battle. I don't know what the option is after treasure battle.
I also don't know what happens if you click story.