Re: Braillemon status update!

Thanks. I already evolved Jolteon and Vaporeon to where they got thunder and hydropump respectively. I beat the Elite 4 before that though, and my Jolteon was strong enough to simply bull-doze his way through the water trainer with one-hit-thunder shocks. The only one that took more than one hit was Lapras. And as for thunder punch, gave it to dragonite and let him have at it.