Re: Manomon key replacement

Well dark, yeah you're right, my keys also do exist in an external hard drive which I'm also backing up the whole of my stuff on from time to time. I think Aaron -if he's already so- doesn't accept key replacement orders for piracy reasons, though I'm sure he can deactivate the orderer's previous key. Other devs accept such things to happen as a normal customer support -which is truly is-, so I don't know what's the case with VGStorm.