Re: Looking for skype alternatives

@Kyle: We posted at the same time but here's the short version:

One of my team I hang out with has a strict Internet filter that blocks all voice communication stuff that can be downloadd as 'gaming software' and blocks that due to company policies, so unfortunately TeamTalk is also out, and from what I got told just now the website trips the filtering software for...get this....unauthorised software. I really, really do not like the company my friend works for, but....

If you know of any others feel free to list them please as I'll pass them along to my group and see what we all agree on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector