Re: Survive the Wild!

So, hi everyone. Yeah I know pretty random, I don't even remember when I posted here last. Lol. Anyway.
1. Ethin did indeed not fix the situation. I do not want to start a flame war here, however I do not wish to move forward unjustified. My accounts on NO-IP came back thanks to several people, not just Ethin's email, being sent. However, though the no-ip account came back, the services on that account were still disabled for some reason. So I was forced to do a domain transfer. And just an FYI, It took... 30 minutes. Yep. Not a month, or even 5-7 days. So basically, all I'm saying is that while it is true that Ethin apologized which I appreciate at least, it is not Solly his fault that the services are back. I just wanted to get my 2 sense into that situation, however with that being said, I will no longer talk about this situation publicly unless there is a very provoking reason to do so.
2. A way to start exploring the new maps. I won't give much away, because the people who spent great effort on these maps would kill me lol, and I think that it would ruin it for yall anyway. So first, make sure to use the /questlist and /questinfo commands to learn about quests that are available. /questaccept to accept a quest. If you didn't know these commands, that's a huge thing. And also, I will say this. From the mainland, there are things in every direction. So as people have suggested, start there. Then, just explore. Many maps are in all directions. Anyway, gonna go back to other things for the time being. See ya.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : John1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector