Re: urgent manamon help needed

So I just loaded up my completed game file, and here's what's going on:
The box resets to it's starting position, just like the NPC in that room says it does. The teleporter is already active, because it has already been pushed onto the switch. Consequently, the switch is gone. The teleporter is more to the left of the box, but you'll have to find some passages to loop through in order to get on the righthand side of the box and push it left.
Take a walk around the room and see if you can hear the teleporter.