Re: lets share some btSinc folder secrets for use of all.

I'm still not understanding this. So I created a new folder with nothing in it ware I thought the files would go, went to add folder, and pasted the secret. I selected the new folder I made when it told me to choose a destination folder, and it still says 0 bites in 0 files. I've had this thing on for more than a week now. Do I have to make my own secret? It says no connected devices, and no history events.