Re: black box iphone puzzle game

I'm afraid I didn't get the circle thing either until I bought the hint.

earphone challenge (number 3 I think), I have unlocked two of the lights but not the third, I am not sure though sometimes whether I have done the right things.

Beware! spoilage for challenge 3 (the earphone one, I believe it is challenge 3).

I unlocked one light by plugging in my earbuds. I seemed to unlock  another light by holding the home button and humming into the speaker. The third light I am not sure about. The hint says something about being loud, and I've tried yelling into the speaker, also pounding the table near my phone but no go on that one it seems, then again I am not stumped yet, just reporting my progress.

Btw, this game is fun! it is tempting to go and look at lots of the challenges, but I prefer to try them sequentially and see what I can do.

I did finish all of the balls challenges (I believe type 4), which was cooll big_sm
 ile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicfairy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kody via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kody via Audiogames-reflector