Re: death match project alpha update public beta

been trying to track down the crashes which is why I vanished.447

Sems mostly to be a .py file issue, the las one I got (which locked the process up btw, I couldn't alt F4 out of it) was about an object and no type or something similar, when it crashes, it crashes hard in Linux honestly, and it isn't, for me at least, easy to kill, end process in Process Monitor does nothing, alt F4 doesn't work and pkill and killall do nothing, and even xkill and clicking the window does nothing as well.

Alo, I've noticed that the speech-dispatcher tends to hang on certain things in the game or read things over and over and over and over and over with no way to shut it off. That's fixable, right?

That beding said when I can actually play I'm having a blast, too busy exploring nd figuring out what's out there to do any mining yet, and I've seen people complaining and I just want to say this:

If a game is too easy, people get bored, an d people not knowing where to go in MJP?

From your initial start to get to the shipyard, head to the northeast, then follow the doors to the shipyard, it takes a bit of exploring. I personally like you have the V menu but it does not give you coordinates, it encourages you to explore.

Also, for people who can't get the hang of manual piloting......take it nice and slow, go slowly until you get the hang of it. I clicked with it instantly but then again, flight sim fan here so I grasped the 3D aspects at once and could orient myself on the X Y and Z axises easily. And for people complaining about ship speeds....well....get a faster ship
.

@Danny: IMO keep the autopilot out of the starting ship or make it a module that costs the remainder of the starting money

e.g. bump the starting creds to 5500, ship costs 5k and AP costs 500 and is buyable from the same terminal, and it's entirely optional. I know for instance that 500cr can be put to other thi ngs, and I personally can manually fly but I get other people can't, butcoming off as a

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector