Re: Tekken 7 official topic, guides, tips and so on

The VA they picked is just bad... which is par for a Japanese game when the company gets lazy and doesn't use top name American or English speaking voice actors. Also... I was thinking about this last night, and NRS could really take a leaf from this game in how they present story mode fights. There are so many places where in NRS games you just watch a long fight scene involving one person battling three or four, whereas in Tekken you actually get to play out that fight. It's also amazing that Tekken 7's story mode has actual boss fights that have phases and multiple parts to them, where the NRS titles have pretty much the same standard fighting formula... for this reason, I think despite the bad plot and length which Namko could've expanded by taking a few aspects from NRS titles, I enjoyed more than Injustice 2... the gameplay is just varied in a way that you don't get to experience in the rest of the game, which I like.
SPOILERS!!!s p o i l e r s< br />The final fight with Heihachi and Kazuya is one of the most epic boss fights in fighting game history. It's hard as hell and I haven't beaten it yet, but the way it ramps up from standard fighting to over the top badassery with amazing music is fantastic!