Re: CodeFactory Eloquence

re: sapi eloquence.
Yes it is a thing, a quite functional thing actually, since it's been recently modified. It even supports pitch and volume and rate changes. I just need to get in contact with the guy who's working on it and get him to implement a voice changing system of some sort, add a filter for backquote tags, and implement my growing set of regular expressions to prevent somebody from crashing it and... Fucking the sapi.
Re: NVDA eloquence.
This, is also a thing too. Hosted by the same guy who's doing the sapi4/5 one, and I have my own version. For just a normal user I'd just install his version, people can get annoyed with what I've done. I, per forum rules, cannot mention the name or hosting location of this individual, nor can I post the link to my modification to the NVDA version, as eloquence, due to code factory, is a maintained running piece of software that it would be pirating to do such actions. I don't respond to pm& #039;s so... If ya have to contact me, email me. That's all I'll say on the matter.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector