Re: Three-D Velocity With Server Update

Hi guys,
So, I recently got back to trying the story mode of TDV. And I have a question for those among you, who play the game with a joystick, or something else then the keyboard. My problem is, that I can't make the plain fly straight ahead. It always turns a bit to the left or to the right. Only a little bit though, but it still does it. That is especially anoying, when I am trying to land. I mean, playing this game with a joystick has definitely it's advantages, since you can move way faster. So, my question is: Do you have the same problem? And can you remap the buttons on the joystick?
IN every other way, playing with a joystick is a lot of fun. You can do stuff like barrol rolls and the split S really fast.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector