Re: I'm tired! Senior managers want to come and be held accountable!

I personally think that a permanent ban for cheating is appropriate. All cheating does is ruin the game for all the other players, so if the threat of a permanent ban isn't enough to discourage you from cheating, I'm fairly certain that all the other players that were victims of your cheating were happy to see you go. You were warned what the consequences of cheating would be and you ignored them and cheated anyway.

My advice, find something else to play and don't cheat next time.