E3 2017 topic

Hi,
Who here has been watching or keeping up with the news from E3 2017? I think there's been some quite cool things so far.
As Sightless has said in the microsoft briefing topic, the xbox one scorpio is now called the Xbox One X. It will be the smallest xbox console but it's being touted as the most powerful, with 4k support but even if you don't ahve a 4k tv, it will still work. It has faster loading times for the games as well, and any game that gets released for xbox one x will work on normal xbox one as well, so it's more like a sort of mid-cycle console update. The price has been announced as 499 us dollars, which, I think, translates to around 450 british pounds.
There is a new DragonBall game, I believe it's called Dragon Ball FighterZ or something similar. I am also liking the sound of some stuff that I'm assuming will be unplayable, including state of decay 2 and Middle Earth Shadow of War.
One game that I'm going to be keeping a proverbial eye on though, is something called the Artful Escape.
This is going to be a side scroller but there's going to be a lot of musical elements. You enter a multiverse and you end up jamming with creatures, flying through the sky and even sing light beams to do this. The music you play with a guitar that you have, will also be part of the game's background music apparently, although info on this game is really hard to find at the moment so I think it's very early days. I think the new Assassin's Creed sounds ok as well.
From what I'm hearing ther's an EA Games conference with some stuff about Star WArs Battlefront 2, so if anyone can find a link to that it would be awesome even just to listen to.
I'm guessing Fifa was announced as well. What other stuff ahve I missed, and what are people looking forward to? I'm wondering what Sony will reveal! Also, what fighting game news there will be!