Re: CodeFactory Eloquence

There we go, figured it out. Game runs without a hitch now. I wonder, is this software considered abandonware since it's unsupported, or is it still copyright just under a different name, in terms of buying/obtaining a full version of this program is concerned since it's no longer being sold. I have to say it's probably one of the most unintrusive drm systems considering it stays protective but doesn't touch the game's actual code, giving the dev more time to focus on the game and leave it to the program to worry about protection, just as long as you take the time to set the encryption template name to something that you can rest assured it will take hours to guess at, since that's what the registration is generated off of. Password managers can come in real handy here leaving you free to play around with what sounds impossible to remember, because that's what's gonna take even password guessers hours to guess. Also different encryption temp lates for different programs. You'd obviously never want to use the same template for all your programs. If the board allows for moving individual posts, we could move them over to an individual Armadillo topic.