Re: death match project alpha update public beta

Hi. Can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong? I wan't to make some money in online mode so. 1. i bought some ship for 5000 credits
2. I get to some asteroid
3. i start locking to this asteroid and it's probably newer ends. I wqas waiting few minutes and nothing. When i stopped i was very far from any asteroid so is this a bug or i should doing something else?
Another question is about ships for 100 credits. It has autopilot but is any way to make some money using it? when i bought at leas one of them i cannot buy any other class be cause i don't money to buy another.

About tracking. Now sensors and tracking has another information and another angle value. In sensor it is for example south, south west and in tracking is south west. It is not the same. Why? Few other suggestions. It will be good if in tracking it will distance too, be cause now it is only in sensor scan and we must hear all not necessary info like asteroid number or any anoth er ships or asteroids if they in sensors range. Is any chance to switch tracking to relative mode when it will tell angle relatively to our course?
Another thing wis autopilot why it is switched off every time when it reached it's destination? turning it on every time is not comfortable.
Last thing - categories in items selection in walk mode. Now if we can to find our ship we must select it from all docked ships and now it is about 30 or more ships docked. When this game will more popular it will be very hard to find our ship. Categories can be for example: ships, my ships, doors, other. To switch through categoies i propose left / right arrows or numbers be cause now it's not in use with selection mode.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector