Urgent actions required! We have a virus in Bloodshet!

Hello,
some days ago, @blingVizard posted about Sam Tupy encrypting his hard drive.
This story isn't a lie, if you don't believe him and now don't believe me,
download the Bloodshet game from this hacker's website and scan it with Windows Defender or any other antivirus.
I wanted to post it on virus total to paste the log here, but system didn't allow me to, it said that it is a virus and I couldn't send the file.
Please, look at this closer.
Regards,