Re: Your Favorite Guitarists?

Woooooo!  Tons of them, but this list includes stuff I don't even listen to anymore.  Since we're discussing guitarists in general though, I'll bite.
I intend to post more in separate posts, but my net is currently acting up so I'll get these out in the metal and rock genres and come back with other stuffage.
Paul Allender, Gian Pyres and James McIlroy, all once guitarists of Cradle of filth and other associated acts:
Mark Morton and Willie Adler, Lamb of God:
Michael Romeo, associated with Symphony X, Ayreon and others:
Yngwie J. Malmsteen, has toured with g3 including Joe Satriani and Steve Vai:
Eric Johnson, also associated with Satriani and G3 as well as Electromagnets:
Diamond Darrell Abbott, member of Pantera before a massive dispute created discord within the band and caused him and his brother to form Damageplan:
Misha Mansoor, responsible for Periphery and associated with Haunted Shores,
Ron Jarzom bek, founding member of Blotted Science and associated with Terrestrial Exiled and others:

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeraldLot via Audiogames-reflector