Re: Dark Defender: Public Beta

it should work with nvda... or at least it does over here
I just have a couple comments
first, was it really intended to have to travel so far to reach the edge of the map? especially once I've gotten to level 9 and 10, there were so many captures I couldn't do anything about it became a question of which bullet I was eventually going to be hit by, lol
and is it just me who's having trouble telling when there's a ship that's basically right on top of me, but so far above the pitch modification makes it very hard to hear? and you can still hear it, but with your own ship's background it's kinda hard, at least for me
I've also been having a bit of trouble actually catching the humanoids after destroying the ships they were in, sometimes I can do it but others it just fails, horribly and I'm not actually sure if they're falling faster than I'm going down, or if I'm just flying under them and I'm actu ally going way faster than I have to
but over all I like it, it's a neat concept

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector