Re: How do I transfer whatsapp data from an iphone

Hello there.
I found two possibilitiys to backup your WhatsApp data. First thing is to export your chats via E-Mail, you can do that in the WhatsApp setting on your iPhone.
You can also enable the iCloud backup so the data gets uploaded to the cloud and you can delete some of your chats. I hope I could help with the problem, I am sorry if any words are strange in the post, this is my first post on a Mac and I haven't found out how to disable the auto correct feature xD.