Re: asura's wrath, is it playable?

from what I know, the game is similar to all the telltale games, meaning that you have to deal with QTE's and such to progress through the game.
the gameplay is like a movie, where you have to pick choices and things.
from what I've seen, there are 5 episodes of the game, so if you are interested you can take that one.