Re: Save files for grizzly gulch

I have a portable copy of Grizzly Gulch, which can be downloaded here. just run Grizzly Gulch.exe and it should work. Also, a quick note about the installer. If you get it to run, you might not want to uninstall it. In my experience, when I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall, the setup wouldn't run. For anyone wondering why the Grizzly Gulch save files are in virtual store, rather than program files, it's a concept in Windows called UAC virtualization. Basically, if a program like Grizzly Gulch tries to write to a protected location, such as c\program files or c\program files (x86), it is redirected to that virtual store folder, but it thinks it's writing to program files.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector