Re: death match project alpha update public beta

I'll admit, space combat is stupidly fun given the safe zone has been reduced, and it makes for some hilarious moments when you catch people unawares.

If I annoyed anyone by blowing up their ships when they were offline....then....here's a tip: Don't leave your ships offline outside of the safe zone. Also, if you do get into space combat, don't just sit there and do nothing. Instead move around, and shoot backiA certain player was talking a lot of trash in the chat to me, he  turned up and...well....just sat there nd didn't fire back, whereas I got within range and just blasted away.

Actually, the fighters are eally easy to master, the trick is getting good at it so you won't be outsmarted by an opponent. It's actually insanely fun to chase down an opponent and shoot them when they've stopped, or pick a fight with an opponent then run and hide so they lose track of you, then sneak back around and destroy them.

Just say ing, fighters are more fun than I thought they would be, I figured they'd be a handful but with the new system, they are a load of fun, and just a heads up, if anyone runs across me in space, and you're in a fighter, run away, I shoot firsst and ask who it was later. Danny said combat's for everyone to go nuts with so I've taken it to heart.

@Farhad: I'm sorry but lol, somebody probably shot your ship and you weren't online, but I just have to laugh at that because I've died in dumb ways in games so I know how it feels...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shinobi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector