Re: super liam 2 being developed!

I think Kamocheck didn't read the posts carefully, he thinks Audiogamer101 is the developer, who took the idea.

No one would actually make something like Time adventures 2, we need the same voice actors though, otherwise it's not the same.

About L-Works to get back to topic:
The concept demo of Zompocalypse and Super Egg hunt plus really amazed me! I bought it and I think it's worth the price.
I also bought super liam. Well, let's see what comes next. Do you have a personal deadline when it's gonna be released? You don't have to tell us though, it's better if we don't know when it should be released. If anything unexpected will prevent you from releasing, you get lots and lots of spamming.

  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gaita 2040 ever asturian
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: paddy
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: paddy
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: audiogamer101
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: audiogamer101
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gaita 2040 ever asturian
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal