Re: Requesting two of Jim Kitchen's XXX games

Hi Orco.

No need for anyone to use dropbox etc.

If you go to The kitchinsinc audiogames archive page you will find individual download files for all of the games at the bottom of the page.

if you have tried those and windows is not accepting,  unfortunately more likely to be a windows issue than a specific one with the files, however there is another workaround.

if you install the big installer of everything, you can go into the kitchinsinc folder and use the individual  files to remove the games you don't want. I don't mean the main uninstaller, I mean all the files called things like "uninlife" "uninbase" etc, Jim was always careful to make sure people could  uninstall which of his games people wanted.

I can say dungeon master at least works fine from the big installer since Mrs. Dark has played it, and the uninstall files work fine to o if you don't want some of the games.

hth.