Sight and Sound's Sight Village 2017 Deals are Available Online

For anyone who fancies some otherwise extortionately overpriced assistive tech for a reasonable price, you should check out this blog post. The deals are available online, not just at the event, and run from Jul 10 to Jul 28.

This time, JAWS Home is priced at just £115. Again, available online. And of interest to me, a Pearl Camera is £315 and Open Book is just £115. That's £430 for something now advertised for a whopping £1324. As I've previously said, this closes an important question for me, so despite my usual irreverence (or is that resentment?) towards assistive tech, I shall be snapping this up.

Enjoy.