Re: Email Clients With Threaded Views

Believe you can do this in thunderbird in the view menu. These days I use gmail or google's GSuite for my hosted domain, because in the Standard gmail, you can press insert f2, and then arrow around like you are using an application. Much less latency in general than Thunderbird... At least with NVDA.