Re: Having Trouble Catching Ziognioss In Manamon

Alrighty, the only mons that would be considered really hard to catch are those who have the capability of healing themselves, or commit suicide a lot.  The holy dragon was a bit annoying to catch as it tended to confuse itself if anything stopped its Draco Blitz and if you did not put it to sleep when it was at low hp, well...

     The reason Gamma nets are recommended for the Godbeast durp is due to the entire boss fight you have to get through before trying to catch it.  With the other legendaries you can restart a battle and try to catch them again, but having to repeat that boss fight if something goes wrong, or if one gets a bad stat spread gets old fast.

     The last dragon I argue is probably the easiest.  Or at least one that did not give me as much of a headache due to silly reasons like the other two.  Now I see how it was overthrown, since it's kind of meh.