Re: DB submission request: MarinaBreak

Well the process of what gets added to the db is far less formal than that, there is no request system, there is no application or similar.
The idea of the db is to be as complete a list of accessible games as humanly possible, so stuff tends to get added  as and when the staff have the time to do so and are able to.

On the plus side, this does mean if a developer requests that her/his game gets added to the db it reminds us the game is out there and something needs doing about it big_smile.
so if you could  please post download and webpage links for MarinaBreak, I'll be glad to have a look at the game, indeed I will confess that this slightly slipped under my radar which is possibly why it hasn't! been added to the db up to yet.