Re: Recognizing tool for dollar bills

Lukas: On this great forum where so many people from the whole world are chiming in each day, it should be possible to find some blind local people from the city she wanna visit. Brendan and Flyby chow are from south affrica, and there are others as well from the same country. It's amazing so easy this forum or any international social places for blind people have opened up the possibilities to get in touch with people, and meet up with new people so easily. Something which just has happened slowly, without thinking much about it. Let's say I wanna visit the US which I have dreamed about for many years. I can plan my rute, and then see if I can get in touch with some blind people from the city through this forum, Swamp, Alter aeon or other kinds of pobular social places for blind people. It's amazing so many new members this forum have got the last 3 years, so I think it's possible to get in touch with people from the city in Affrica she wanna visit.