Re: Sun-Shine screenreader - a new chinese screenreader released?

Hello!
It has english translation, even the webpage is in english.
It supports plugin system, but as it's new on the market you have only tree plugins at the moment, of which one is from company we know smile
Its much more responsive than NVDA, I noticed this on the login screen.
It supports 2 nav modes: one like in NVDA and the second like in jaws, switched with insert +2.
As something new as a chinese screenreader, Sun-Shine supports firefox and Chrome! That's quite good looking at other chinese products.
It has also more configuration, for example you can set espeak voice as your system voice and vocalizer for reading text in Microsoft Office and some other synthesiser to read webpages.
That's what I curerently know, I will test it more and report back!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector