Re: What language is easy?

Hi. Let me clear some things for you here, as a person who tryed to learn C++, python, java and C#:
Well actually i could not go around pointers in C++, and i still don't know what they do because they need a bit thinking to be understood correctly but not only thinking is needed. In fact, You need to understand word by word a tutorial, At least the tutorial which you're reading to learn pointers, as they are one of the most important things in C++ programming. I personally like C++/C#/JAVA/PHP sintax, As they're easy to be understood and easy-to-use while in python you'll get confused sometimes when you need some blocks in each other. You will get scrude by those spaces (At least if you are a beginner)
but keep in mind that if I couldn't learn pointers, that doesn't mean you can't learn them too. Give them a try and if you feel you're good with them, C++ is awesome!
Now let's compare C# with python. We assoom that a deve loper wants to code an audio game and he doesn't know which programming language is better for his perpous. If you're like him, so I have to tell you that python's game development libraries are a bit hard to understand for a beginner. Even libaudioverse is hard to use. You need to mess around with notes, buffers, and it will take a lot of time only for playing a fiew sounds while you can easily do this with C#. In c#, there's a sound library called IrrClan, Which is very, very very easy to use and easy to implement. To play a sound in Irrclan all you need to do is declare the engine, and you can do everything with it if you want! Perform effects, revers, wave-reverbs, Gargles, and some others or you even can push them away and use it normally with no environmental effects. In this case, here's the code that you write to play a sound:
engine.play3d(soundfile, x, y, z, looping);
and the interesting thing is that this library is really like bgt' s sound_pool include, which makes it much more easy-to-understand and easy-to-use for a programmer who knows bgt.
Speaking of guis, The most and simplest programming language to create guis is C#( Inn my opinian though). If you're using visual studio, Your good with toolbox menu and its designer, you can insert everything with it easily! Otherwise if you want to do that yourself, Here's a simple example of inserting a button in your GUI application:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using System.Windows.Forms;

namespace WindowsFormsApp3
{
    public partial class Form1 : Form
    {
        Button btn = new Button(); //We declared the button
        public Form1()
    &nb sp;   {
            btn.Text =

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector