Short Demonstration of DotWalker PRO

Hi guys,
As I promised, I've made a short Podcast about DotWalker PRO. It is not a tutorial how to use dis APP, it's just very quick Demo what you can expect from it. There are plenty of features that I even didn't mention at all, however I hope at least for someone it will be useful. I think if at least one person will be more confident when travelling, APP developers will be more happyer and my Podcast won't be made just for nothing.
Link is below and it should start to play / download .mp3 file automatically:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3hihbh5k78zoi … n.mp3?dl=1