Re: What anti-virus are you using on Windows?

MSE/windows defender is about as trustworthy as they get in free world; if you have money, go get something else and let us know how accessible it is.  Personally, I'll stick with the former; I can set it, forget it, and because I am tech salvy I don't need to worry myself sick about my PC.
For the record, as of January 2017, MSE/windows defender has put in a rather impressive performance in AV-TEST's recent real-world testing, scoring 100% in both January and February.  When it came to detecting malware in a reference set of samples, it picked up 99.3% in January and 99.6% in February. It also did well in AV-TEST's false-positive test, with only three false detections from over a million samples of benign software. It scored 84% in SE Labs' live malware exposure tests, and avoided most false positives, giving it an overall score of 94%.  The long and short of it is that, if you're running windows 10, windows defender may be the on ly antivirus software you truly need, assuming you use common sense.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MeisamAmini21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector