Re: ambiguous status of games from games for the blind.com

Well it would've been nice if he pdated the games to work with Sapi, then again since all accept for starfight have good sapi versions elsewhere, maybe he saw the eloquence as a selling point even though most people who run sapi habitually probably have a  semi decent voice for it, and these days even the windows default voices are not too bad (a long time Since the horrors of Microsoft sam).

either way unless Robert bets will update these somehow probably they'll just remain a curiosity, though I'll add links to the demos from the archive and a note about the games' current status and run problems next week when I'm back at my desktop and can do some more work on the db.