Re: Crazy party League is back!

This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone have the recording zip archive for the last cingle battle league? In fact I wanted to download it yesterday but the connection where I was wasn't good enough and I had to abort it eventually. And today, the link seems to be dead.
PS: I originally posted this on an older topic but realized it a bit late, sorry for that.