Re: Short Demonstration of DotWalker PRO

What impressed me about the walker app was the detail about bus stops and stairs and stuff. The trekker doesn't have anything like that level of detail. I was wondering how it knows about elevators and stairs. Does it have access to layouts of building interiors too? I was also curious about what you were using as a mobility aid during the podcast. It didn't sound like you were using a cane or a dog. Do you use any aids of that sort?