Re: Audio games in the Web Browser

I've also been working on a 3D first person shooter, which is actually coming along nicely. I've posted several demo's in the RTR thread and on Twitter. You can already play with multiple people, you have maps with ambiences, reverb etc. So I think the web will allow for a lot of neat creations. There are limitations of course, but I think for our purpose it could be enough for a lot of things.
here is the newest demo, where I spawn and then another player spawns and walks around you and shoots some.
Here is an older demo where I just walk around a little.
I should make a new recording with the progress since then, but I'm a bit stuck right now. Grrr.