Re: Anyone wanting to make a Naruto fighting game?

I'm fortunate enough this time to finally get wii side of dolphin to work properly. Having fun playing awesome stuff so far man. Thank you anyway though. Anyway, Naruto clash of ninja series are all playable. You get extra knowledge too if you know japanese enough to at least understand the menu. (I don't like Naruto in English, lol).