Re: BrushTone v1.2.6 Update

So a mode where the current line could be on the bottom giving a view of two rows above and such?

For the cursor, are you referring to the stereo panning? Using headphones might help give better results, though it can be a bit tricky to deal with that. The current build isn't using any advanced HRTF functions or EFX filters so its more "as is" at the moment. I'm not sure how far I'd want to go down the rabbit hole on that, though I'll see if I can add HRTF.