Re: my personal experience on the rs games administration team

Working on the suggestion in post 26, as at least one other person on here knows.  Truth is, when you begin working on any piece of art you must develop some rather thick skin; I can say that having been a musician for quite some time.  The only difference here is, I suppose, that our community is a small one and I can see this being a contributing factor to the namecalling and the flaming and whatever else hurting just a little more in some senses, consequently turning people away.  If there's anything I have learned over the years, however, it would be that those who are truly passionate about their art will never go away.  If you're doing it for the money, you might as well quit.  If you're doing it for the respect, fame and poppularity you may or may not gain, you might as well quit.  If you're doing it because you love gaming and you love watching others consume your product, you won't quit.
That having been said, th is was never meant to develop into a topic about the client being or not being good.  I believe the original poster titled the topic correctly and intended the title to reflect the nature of the posts in this topic.  Destructive criticism aside, anyone else is welcome to develop a topic on here in which to list all the reasons they take issue with this or any other client in a constructive manner.