redspot and child admins

a few days ago, I want to tell what happened to me in redspot.
me, and my a friend, we was playing the game fairly
then, we went eat with my friend  and be Afk
after about 1  or 2 hours ago, we returned to our comps and started talking in skype
we returned redspot windows and out from Afk. when we out from Afk, god, and his friend, was placing bullet bomb.
we didn't even fight with them, a ammo shoted all bullet bombs and god with his friend died with their own bombs.
after that, they said me and my friend you guys are trevor and mahmood, and started insulting us.
we told them this is wrong, but they said be mahmood and trevor, and try your lucks again. smile
and they banned us
also before, from rediculous reasons my some friends banned from game
but before I didn't even think I will be banned from this rediculous reason
even let me tell you more rediculous ban story happened to a friend
my friend entered the game, in short time, he did 100 k health.
if i ask you, how happened this?
a normal player says with poison drinks or with a lot of grabbers.
but that stupid admin, said, this is cheat.
and banned him.
I showed you what redspot mean: child stupid admins, this stupid admins bans you and if you be right or not, you can't find sam tupy to tell your problem. or a admin.
SamTupy, wrote redspot and stw with bgt. and did realy good job. however, he should select suitable, good admins to redspot like in stw.