Re: Android on Desktop-pc's

Just in case someone is confused why I want to use the VM in virtualbox instead of VMWare. I hope to solve the network problems with the help of a friend that I had with VMWare. He will help me getting the VM to work in virtualbox, but doesn't like VMware and isn't using it himself, so He needs the VM of the android 5.1 as a single Image file wich he can convert into virtualbox format. So any help is realy appreciated.