Re: CP Deck Manager

Giovani, CP stands for Crazy Party.

I am new to this game, I have only been playing for about a week or two now.  So, I am not trying to be facetious when I ask: why would you want an external deck manager? The in-game deck editor works fine for me.  I admit I have not beaten all the arenas yet, so I do not even nearly have all the cards, but still, it does not seem like it would be too big an issue.

It may become a bit much if there are more cards than I think there are though.  I could get all the poison cards by beating the arena 6 times which amounts to about 30 different cards.  However, in the game's description it says the game has over 2000 cards.  How is that calculated? Is there another way of getting cards other than just beating the arenas? Am I missing something?