Re: Game of thrones: Fully playable but not fully accessible

well at first yes, you have to do a lot of guesses to progress, however if you can master it, especially if you know where things are, this is a lot easier.
however still, it's very hard for us to tell exactly where things are, so as I said above, you have to be more patient.
I've beatten one of the games from telltale called tales from the borderlands, and honestly, it took me around 4 to 5 hours to complete 1 episode, except in the last episode where things are a lot easier, however there are many QTES that are actually doable. most of the parts in the game I did it myself, only 2 parts where I needed sighted help, at least on my first attempt.
one of the part is in chapter 4 episode 1, in the part where you have to use the mechanical eye by force to hack your way to the main facility. another part that is done by my sighted brother is in chapter 6 episode 2, where you have to find 3 power boxes to start up the gortys project.
other than that, I do it on my own. most of the part, I can do it very easily, but some of them are quite tricky, which took me around 1 to 4 hours just to complete that part.
about game of thrones, since tomorrow the game will be released here and the full season is free on PS plus, I'll definitely grabbing this game, hoping that I can beat this one as well.