Supported Braille Displays

Hello, everyone!
I hope you are all doing well. I have a question for you. Do any of you know which screen reader supports the PowerBraille80 that was made back in the 90's?
I was approached by someone who is transitioning from Dos to Windows, and they are trying to find a screen reader, like NVDA or System Access that can support that Braille display.
If you know of anything, we'd greatly appreciate to hear from you!
Many thanks! :-)